Save the date
By Shannon Barry on October 27th, 2020 in Studio News
We’re beyond excited to re open from the 9th November 2020.
When you return to the studio you will notice some changes:
- Classes will be limited both in numbers and also in class size with compulsory bookings required in advance
- Booking windows are now 4 hours to both book into the class and also to cancel. Cancellations within the 4 hour window will not be charged cancellation fees
- Hand sanitiser will be provided upon entry and must be used
- We will place yoga mats on the studio floor and you are to put your mat over the top as they are appropriately spaced in line with social distancing
- You will be required to bring your own mat, props & towel as our equipment will be temporarily unavailable for use. This includes our tea station
- There will be no hands on adjustments and the teacher will stay on their own yoga mat during class
- Showers will remain out of operation until final restrictions are lifted
We look forward to welcoming you back to the studio on 9th November.
Team GRY xx