1. This $40 Weekly Membership is a an unlimited membership that bills once per fortnight via auto debit from your nominated credit/debit card or bank account with a 8 week minimum term
2. Your contract will start on <CONTRACTSTARTDATE>
3. The membership allows you to attend unlimited yoga classes as listed on the class schedule at your chosen location
4. After 8 weeks this membership will automatically continue on a fortnightly basis until Grass Roots Yoga is advised by you via our online contact form at www.grassrootsyoga.com/contact asking to terminate the membership
5. Membership fees will be charged to your nominated credit card or bank account once every fortnight and will include their processing fees. This will be charged by our third party biller – MindBody Payment
6. After 8 weeks the membership can be cancelled writing (via email) with a minimum of one weeks notice
7. The membership may be suspended at any time in writing (via email) for a minimum of two weeks and maximum of 12 weeks after the 8 week min term is served
8. It is your responsibility to ensure there are sufﬁcient funds available to cover the auto-debit. If an auto-debit is declined due to insufﬁcient funds, the transaction will fail which requires additional administration and yields additional bank costs. Unfortunately, our third party biller, MindBody Payment, is unable to absorb these costs and applies a fee for these failed transactions. The fee is currently $9.90, but may change from time to time. This fee will be debited from your account after the failed payment.
9. From time to time, Grass Roots Yoga may increase its fees for the memberships it offers. Notice of any such increase will be provided in writing via email and will also be reflected on our website at www.grassrootsyoga.com.
10. Membership requires acceptance to receive system generated notifications
11. In accepting the electronic confirmation of this Contract below you agree to these terms and conditions and authorise Grass Roots Yoga to debit your nominated credit card or bank account for $80 each fortnight.
12. Payments that are not recovered within 30 days will be referred to eCollect and more charges levied.
13. Cost of Collection – The Customer shall pay the Supplier for all costs incurred by the Supplier (including costs for which the Supplier may be contingently liable) in any attempt to collect any monies owed by the Customer to the Supplier under this Agreement including debt collection agent costs, repossession costs, location search costs, process server costs and solicitor costs on a solicitor/client basis.