Learn to breath your own medicine. You will be guided through a gentle yet powerful breath journey, connecting you back to the innate wisdom and healing of your body. Your breath is the bridge between your conscious and the subconscious mind.
“The body remembers what the mind forgets”
When emotions are suppressed or we are impacted by trauma – these emotions and energies are stored in our subconscious & cellular memory. When we breathe in a conscious rhythmic way, where our inhale merges with our exhale – we induce a state of relaxation and safety in the body allowing a letting go, a releasing of this emotional debris.
Be held in an intimate container – spaces are limited to 10 people as to create a safe space for the group where individual support can be offered.
This Journey is for people who would like to:
- Increase clarity, joy and vitality through releasing everyday stress and tension
- Gently release trauma and suppressed emotions that compromise your health and hold you back
- Release long-held patterns of tension & pain from the body
- Access states of inner peace and ease
- Receive deep insights and intuitive guidance from the inside
- Move through energetic and physical blocks
- Liberate yourself from shallow, inhibited breathing patterns
What do I need to participate?
- Bring your curiosity and an open mind
- Wear comfortable, unrestrictive clothing
- Water bottle
- Journal & Pen
- Feel free to bring any personal items that make you feel more safe, comfortable or allow you to connect in with your highest self (your own yoga mat, a favourite blanket, eye mask, crystals etc)
About your facilitator
Katie Stoliker is a 200 hr Yin Yoga teacher and Breathwork therapist. Katie was trained by Johannes Egberts from Breathless whose teachings come from the lineages of some of the world’s leading breath practitioners including Wim Hof, Patrick McKeown, Dan Brule, Leonard Orr and Constantine Buteyko.
After decades of running away from herself and living with chronic pain, low self-worth, anxiety and depression, Katie has found breathwork and yoga to be the most transformative tools for healing trauma, regulating the nervous system and deepening her relationship with self and she feels a deep call to share these practices with others. She is passionate and dedicated in guiding and supporting others in the exploration of their inner landscape using breath, movement and somatic practices from a trauma informed lens.
She believes that most disease, pain and and chronic conditions are manifestations of emotional pain and unprocessed trauma and our breath has the power to liberate and heal ourselves, bringing joy and vitality back into life. The breath allows us to tap into our bodies intelligent healing wisdom and yoke us to our most authentic expression of self.