HERStory would like to warmly welcome you to the exciting new monthly “Goddess Circle”.
Each month we will gather before the Full Moon to meet and support like minded women in an evening full of connection, healing, nurturing and restoration. Our July Goddess Circle will celebrate the energy of Winter, a time of slowing down, turning inwards, reflecting and reconnecting.
The circle will include:
• A greeting and check in – a time for each woman to be seen and heard
• Exploring and discussing what the July full moon represents
• Celebrating the season with readings and a releasing winter mediation
• Each person creating their own bees wax candles and journaling pens for a winter solstice inspired ritual.
• Reflecting and journaling all that we wish to release this full moon.
There will be time in each circle to:
• Set goals and intentions for the month ahead
• Use oracle cards
• Enjoy a chat over herbal tea
Gift yourself of this time each month to honour the season, the moon cycle and your own cycle.
Come by yourself or bring a friend.
ABOUT THE FACILITATORS:
Stacey is an Integrated Nutrition Health Coach and writer behind the popular blog Spirited Mother. She has recently been supporting mothers through her 4 part “Life After You Become a Mum” workshops around the Mornington Peninsula.
Amanda is Visual Artist who during her years of training participated in solo and group exhibitions earning several awards and scholarships in the field. Amanda recently founded a small artisan market called Mandala Market where she supports established and emerging artist and makers.
They have come together to create HERStory celebrating, supporting and uplifting women through monthly circles and events.
Date: Friday 27th July
Location: GRY Mornington